The neoV Laser stands apart in terms of design and craftsmanship. Leveraging proprietary cooling technology the laser is a fraction of the size and weight of other surgical lasers at the same power levels, providing unparalleled flexibility.
The unit is controlled by a state of the art color touch screen. Individual presets, plus patented plug and play fibers, will save precious time. All offered in a small foot print, portable unit.
- Various Wavelengths – The neoV980 and neoV1470 offer two highly effective yet different tools for your ENT and GYN practice, driven by their different absorption in soft tissue. Accordingly, both systems cover wide options of tissue interaction, from strong and deep coagulation, to precision micro-surgical excisions.
- Flexible Tissue Interaction – The energy, delivered through solid core fiber optics, enables work in both contact and non-contact modes. Contact work provides tactile feedback and rapid cutting, while non-contact mode enables vaporization and coagulation of large areas.
- Multi Fiber Options – The neoV lasers can be delivered through a wide selection of fibers, with cores ranging from 300 to 600 microns, and with multiple options of beam emission from the tip.
- Office Procedures – Given the small size, yet high power of the neoV platform, it is the perfect tool to allow shift of procedures from the OR to an office-based setting. You can depend that it will provide you with enough power to tackle challenging procedures in a safe and effective manner.
- Value – The neoV platform provides one of the best values in the market for your ENT and GYN practice through unique design, quality, portability and state-of-the-art performance, and superb customer support.
The neoV1470 is a superb microsurgical instrument for laser surgery including coagulation, ablation, vaporization, as well as incision and excision of soft tissue in critical areas.
The peak of water absorption at 1470nm enables precise cutting with good coagulation of soft tissue. As a result of this unique tissue absorption, procedures can be completed at lower energy dosages leading to less thermal trauma and better healing. Contact us for more information on this superbly designed 1470nm unit.
The neoV980 is a cutting edge all purpose surgical tool for a wide scope of clinical applications.
The 980nm wavelength offering almost equal absorption in water and blood, coupled with the higher power throughput of the neoV platform, enables safe and effective treatment of many conditions, from ENT and GYN Surgery to Dermatological treatments. Contact us for more information on this highly robust unit.
ENT Applications-Middle ear surgery, Stapedotomy, Laryngeal cancer and cordectomy, Oropharyngeal lesions, tumor vaporization, Tonsillectomy, Glossectomy, Nasal septum, polyps, cysts, mucoceles, Subglottic stenosis and lesions, Tracheal stenosis and lesions, Laser assisted Uvulopalatoplasty.
PLDD: A minimally invasive procedure for treatment of herniated lumbar and cervical discs. It involves insertion of a micro-needle under X-Ray guidance into the disc nucleus. A fiber is then inserted through the needle and used to deliver laser energy to the nucleus. The delivered laser energy thermally evaporates excessive fluid reducing internal pressure and relieving back pain.